Eastern Sports and Spinal Care is a physiotherapy practice with a team of highly skilled and experienced physiotherapists committed to getting you ‘Back on Track’. We encourage early assessment of problems to determine the underlying source of our symptoms followed by active treatment techniques and rehabilitation programs designed to keep you moving.
We place significant emphasis on a detailed and thorough assessment as well as educating our clients on the nature of their condition, the proposed treatment plan and self-help strategies.
Our treatment programs are evidence based, individually prescribed and gradually progressed by your physiotherapist.
Within our physiotherapy team we have a range of special interests and post graduate qualifications and we are committed to ongoing professional development to ensure that our treatment practices are innovative and of the highest standard.
Why choose Eastern Sports and Spinal Care? We have a long established physiotherapy practice with an excellent reputation for treatment and rehabilitation of a broad range of spinal and peripheral joint conditions.
- Our physiotherapists take the time to listen to your history, goals and aspirations.
- You will receive a thorough assessment and explanation of the factors contributing to your problem and a plan of how best to treat it.
- You will receive the most up to date advanced care from experienced physiotherapists who are trained in the latest treatment techniques.
- Our treatment plans will focus on your specific goals.
- To ensure you receive the best care, we work as a team and have physiotherapists with specialised areas of expertise.
- To ensure you perform exercises correctly when joining our small exercise classes, you will be supervised by physiotherapists who understand your needs.
- We care about our clients. From the moment you are greeted by our friendly administration staff to our qualified physiotherapists who treat all manner of conditions, you will receive a positive experience with high qualified individualised care.
So, Why choose us?
Because we care! From the moment you are greeted by our friendly staff to our qualified physiotherapists who treat all manner of conditions, you will receive a positive experience with high qualified individualised care.
Monday – 8.00am – 6.00pm
Tuesday – 8.00am – 5.00pm
Wednesday – 8.00am – 5.30pm
Thursday – 9.00am – 5.00pm
Friday – 8.00am – 2.00pm
Saturday & Sunday – Closed
As class times vary please contact reception or check the timetable for a current schedule.
All consultations and classes are by appointment.
- Initial consultations are 45 minutes in duration to ensure a thorough assessment, treatment and management plan for achieving your goals
- Subsequent consultations are 30 minutes in duration unless longer appointments are requested to address complex conditions.
Appointments can be made in person, by phone or online here.
We have profiles on all our physiotherapy staff here.