Welcome to Eastern Sports and Spinal Care, a dynamic physiotherapy practice dedicated to the assessment, treatment and rehabilitation of Back, Neck Pain, Sporting and Occupational Injuries.
We are located in Norwood, 10 minutes from the Adelaide CBD with free parking and easy access by bus 142 from North Terrace in the city. We have an experienced team of highly qualified sports and musculoskeletal physiotherapists with a broad range of experience and special interests. Our practice has a well equipped Pilates Studio and we offer highly specific Pilates and other exercise classes to assist in development of core stability and optimal function.
We cater for early injury management, rehabilitation following injury or orthopaedic surgery, longstanding pain presentations and general deconditioning due to pain, injury or longstanding illness.
Our treatment options include: –
- Assessment and correction of joint dysfunctions
- Specific exercise to address muscle imbalances
- Electrotherapy to settle inflamed soft tissues/joints
- Dry needling to reduce persistent muscle tightness
- Manual therapy including:
- Joint mobilisation
- Muscle energy techniques
- Soft tissue massage
- Neural tissue mobilisation
- Bowen Therapy
- Trigger Point Therapy
- Education regarding longstanding Pain Processing, self management strategies, postural awareness and injury prevention.
- Remedial Massage
Founded in 1996 by Libby Austin, a highly skilled musculoskeletal and Sports Physiotherapist, this practice is renowned for high quality patient care, continual professional education and treatment techniques that reflect the most current research and evidence based directions.
Our physiotherapists take the time to LISTEN, ASSESS, TREAT, EDUCATE and MOTIVATE our clients to achieve their optimal potential.
Call now on 8331 0606 to make an appointment.