Why Choose Eastern Sports and Spinal Care?
Why choose Eastern Sports and Spinal Care? We have a long established physiotherapy practice with an excellent reputation for treatment and rehabilitation of a broad range of spinal and peripheral joint conditions.
- Our physiotherapists take the time to listen to your history, goals and aspirations.
- You will receive a thorough assessment and explanation of the factors contributing to your problem and a plan of how best to treat it.
- You will receive the most up to date advanced care from experienced physiotherapists who are trained in the latest treatment techniques.
- Our treatment plans will focus on your specific goals.
- To ensure you receive the best care, we work as a team and have physiotherapists with specialised areas of expertise.
- To ensure you perform exercises correctly when joining our small exercise classes, you will be supervised by physiotherapists who understand your needs.
- We care about our clients. From the moment you are greeted by our friendly administration staff to our qualified physiotherapists who treat all manner of conditions, you will receive a positive experience with high qualified individualised care.
Monday – Friday 8.30 am – 6.30 pm.
As class times vary please contact reception or check the timetable for a current schedule.
All consultations and classes are by appointment.
- Initial consultations are 1 hour in duration to ensure a thorough assessment, treatment and management plan for achieving your goals
- Subsequent consultations are 30 minutes in duration unless longer appointments are requested to address complex conditions.
Appointments must be made by phone or in person.CALL FOR APPOINTMENT
So, Why choose us?
Because we care! From the moment you are greeted by our friendly staff to our qualified physiotherapists who treat all manner of conditions, you will receive a positive experience with high qualified individualised care.