ESSC is proud to welcome Christine Holliday to the practice for her “Parenting for Pregnancy, Childbirth and Early Parenting” sessions.
Christine has a passion for using Clinical Hypnosis to support women during this special time.
“The use of hypnosis to prepare for labour and birth is well documented. A series of four sessions in a small group setting is available. These sessions are also offered in a one on one basis tailored to your individual needs.
These sessions will address managing symptoms of pregnancy, preparing for labour and birth and managing early parenthood. A session will also be offered to support women who are planning a caesarean birth for whatever reason.
Evidence supports hypnosis as a therapy which can be used to support you in many different circumstances such as:
- Smoking Cessation
- Building Confidence
- Travel Sickness
- Increase your feeling of calmness and reducing anxiety
- Improving your ability to sleep as you want
- Changing habits’ such as mail biting or teeth grinding
- Pre surgery utilising hypnosis can aid your ability to recover more quickly and to make your recovery more comfortable
- Assisting you to manage chronic pain”
Please contact either Christine on 0415 471 613 or email@example.com or Eastern Sports and Spinal Care on 8331 0606 for more information.